In this SugarDaddyMeet review we’re going to look a sugar-dating website that has been around for over 14 years.
SugarDaddyMeet.com is a website where sugar daddies can meet potential sugar babies and vice versa. While it is one of the many sugar baby sites that are made for finding mutually beneficial relationships, it has, over time, become a name brand. However, while the site claims to make life sweeter by helping sugar daddies meet young sugar babies, including students, models or aspiring actresses, the number of people on this website is not as big as one would expect. The site has been around for about 14 years which is a long time in the world of online relationships.
SugarDaddyMeet Review: What to expect?
The site’s design is simple and easy to use. It is one of the more expensive sites on the sugar baby sphere which means people joining it are more likely to be rich and well-established especially if they are premium members. The site does have a lot of provocative and revealing photos of supposed sugar babies which makes one wonder if they are really sugar babies or scammers out looking to make a quick buck. There is a search option to find sugar babies according to your preference and you can also enable privacy settings.
While many of the site’s options and functions are free, members can upgrade to premium membership to use all the features of the website and also to appear as a more ‘premium’ potential sugar relationship. The site also has a general messaging service and an inbuilt email messenger that will not show your real email address enabling you to keep it private, while being accessible in your personal email inbox itself. As we pointed out in our SeekingArrangement review, the design does matter, especially if you want to build trust in your audience. Unlike some other long-running sites, like when we reviewed SugarDaddyToday, SugarDaddyMeet does have a modern, clean look to it.
How Much Should a Sugar Daddy Pay?
SugarDaddyMeet is expensive compared to some of the other websites we have reviewed. The subscription packages vary depending on the duration and the platform used. For example, a monthly subscription is around $50 for website and the mobile site, while it is around $60 for the iOS app and Android App. Similarly a 3-month subscription is $90 for the website and mobile site, while it $100 for the iOS and Android app. This is similar to SeekingArrangement’s costs, though.
How Many Members?
While the exact number of members has not been disclosed by the site, past members claim that there aren’t as many as active members on the website as one may hope for. For a website that has been running for a long time this is certainly indicative of no longer being relevant.
In doing this SugarDaddyMeet review, one of the main unique features that stuck out was SugarDaddyMeet’s ease of use. The website is very easy to use and does not contain any annoying ads. Contacting the people we wish to is easy too using the chat messenger and email options.
Read on to find out about the pros and cons…
- Generous men – The expensive nature of this website usually means that the sugar daddies on the site are wealthy and generous. As sugar babies can add details about the type of allowance they are looking for it is easier for both to understand the other’s financial status.
- Blog – the site has a blog section with sugar dating advice and people’s views and stories. It can be a great way to know about the sugar dating world and get advice or know more about other people.
- Forums – This site also has a forum where members can ask questions, clear doubts, or meet new people. This forum is great for discussing about any doubts you may have with others who may have experienced similar situations. Sugar daddies can connect with other sugar daddies and sugar babies can connect with other babies too.
- Premium membership – The subscription packages are quite affordable for a sugar daddy but updating to a premium membership can be a good idea. The premium membership offers more features and increased access across the site. Even counselling advice is offered and an account manager can help you manage your profile. Gold members can also send birthday cards to others and have more control over their profile.
- Membership is essential – You can’t initiate a conversation without a membership. While members can send winks and flirts, only members can send emails or chat messages. While this is not an absolute-con it can be a turn-off for some daddies who want to contact someone they liked quickly.
- Fake profiles – Like most other sugar dating websites here too there are fake profiles however the site does have the option of reporting suspicious people.
While sites like SeekingArrangement get a lot of the press, it makes sense to look into other options as well, as we’ve found in this SugarDaddyMeet review, it probably makes sense to check out.